Which Is The Most Shocking?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by CaptainStubing, Oct 11, 2010.

?

Which is the most surprising to you?

1. San Francisco in last place

23.1%
  2. New Orleans in 3rd place

26.9%
  3. Chicago in first place

7.7%
  4. Dallas in last place

34.6%
  5. Kansas City in first place

7.7%
  1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Which of the teams' situations in the poll is the most surprising to you?

2. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I would go with Dallas in last place. I was not expecting them to be in last place. I thought that for sure that Dallas was gonna be one of the best teams in the NFC East

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

San Fran in last in a division that is deemed by many to be the weakest in the NFL.

4. CaptainStubing

i'm actually going to go with the saints lagging in 3rd place. it is rare for a SB champ to come out so flat the following season.

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

SF Easily..

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

What's so shocking about SF sucking? They suck, play in a crapty division that has been notoriously crapty ever since it's creation. No QB, No big acquisitions, the only reason they had hop for any optimism was Mike Singletary but now he just appears to a headcase and stuck in the weeds.

Chicago being in first is place is more shocking because they have a bad team on offense and defense. No Receivers, No RB, No QB, Not much on defense outside of their D-line. Awful coach. and in a division with the Vikings who have everything that the Bears don't. Not to mention the Packers who are pretty good, not as good as being worthy of being picked as superbowl favorites but good nonetheless and much better than Chicago. Chicago will not win the divsion... period.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Glad that the cowboys are sucking too... <just saying>

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Easily San Francisco.

9. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Some tough choices, but I expected the Saints to start better than this.

10. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Saints

I thought the Saints continue to roll. They are a shell of their former self at this point.

11. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I would say SF in last and KC in first are at a tie......

KC was going to have a better year but I dont think anybody figured they would be first in their division and 3-1.

might just be me......

SF is kinda in the same place the lions were in, they still havent won but they are only losing by a few points and never getting blown out. I think SF will figure it out sooner or later.

12. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

All are pretty shocking honestly, but Dallas being 1-3 is most shocking to me. And I genuinely believe it'd be the most shocking even if I weren't a fan. They have too much talent.

13. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Easily Dallas. Phillips and Garrett can't find their asses with two hands and a flashlight. Romo tops of a 400 yard game with a crucial interception. That's just how it goes down in Big D

14. CaptainStubing

I tend to agree. we all annointed them as the next division champs before the season even started and this is an organization that hasn't had a winning record in 9 years. they're just doing what they typically do.

comparing the niners to the lions does not bode well ............... for EITHER organization. that means they're both still losing, regardless of how they're losing.

15. saintskickass

saintskickass Special Teamer

Saints are.. we should be undefeated...just sure hope our offense comes around

16. CaptainStubing

they 'should be' based upon their talent and how well they 'could' play. however, the entire organization just appears to be sleepwalking. Maybe they're all still just hungover from the SB win? :icon_cheesygrin:

17. Never saw the Dallas Cowboys being 1-3 even in my dreams. Battle of the powerhouses this weekend in Minnesota! :laughy32:

18. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Great game by 2 desperate teams. Can't wait.

19. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Saints...

Like they're going thru the motions.

SF is surprising only cuz their winless. Beyond that, didn't expect that much to begin with.

Cowboys love shooting themselves in the foot so 1-3 isn't a shocker.

Chiefs/Bears are surprising to a degree being in first but it's more about how poorly the rest of the division/s played than what either is doing.

20. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

I'm not shocked about the 'boys. With no o-line it is hard to do much, and I don't think they are LOADED with talent so much as LOADED with names. Thought KC would be good, didn't expect this good, but not too shocked. NO in third early in a good division, still have a winning record, again not shocked. Pretty damn surprised about Chi and SF, hard to choose but I'll side with SF cause of the divisions.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Also, add me on for the Steelers. Didn't think they would respond this well to the Big Ben situation, and also for TB.