Which NFL Player Faces The Most Pressure To Win A Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'NFL Writer's Block' started by 86WARD, Jun 24, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Hence why he has more pressure on him. He's got the talent around him to make a run. So whassup Tony?

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

The Dolphins should give Marino a lifetime contract and he can sit at the far end of the bench in his wheelchair. Should the fins win it all, Dan gets his. If not that...Romo.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Once again, I'll say that I'd like to see what the Cowboys can do without any major injuries to key personnel. However, that's probably not going to happen.:icon_frown:

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Romo for sure.

As far as Vick goes, I agree that most have never thought of him as a SB type QB. Year before last he had that great stretch as a passer, but after he took a step back last season, I don't think most put him up with the elite.

5. SRW

Yeah, I don't see the same pressure on Vick that there is on Romo right now. I can however see that type of heat on Vick in 2-3 years.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

If the Eagles care about Andy Reid, the pressure could be on them not to win the Super Bowl but to go deep into the playoffs...they could feel it collectively this season...

7. SRW

Andy's got more heat than Vick by far in that town. I think I can smell the bacon sizzling from over here.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree...I'll start the thread...lol.