Who Am I Keeping?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by K Train, Dec 10, 2008.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Na lol

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Baskett, listen to Ktrain, you team is a freaking joke, it didn't go 4-9 because westbrook was hurt for part of the year, your team blows because you had scrubs like willie parker and warrick dunn, bryant is a bum, guys like quadry ismael have come through for fantasy teams in seasons past, but don't be going around acting like knute freaking rockney like you gave the pep talk to inspire your team to win. If a 4-9 team wins a fantasy league, then the league is a joke of a league.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

like i said i apologize for the playoff setup lol

4. ball in the baskett

Just make it a 6 playoff team league.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

No it should be 4 like most other leagues

I can totally see him doing that

6. ball in the baskett

Where did you guys get this pep talk stuff lol.

I dident start antonio bryant until the playoffs started he had 2 good weeks. Westbrook actually started playing like the westbrook of last year thats what helped me. This week housh and shockey dident get crap for me i was just lucky that ktrains team did worse. Last week my team got 188 that was ridiculous and i dont care what anyone says i deserve being in the final lol.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

No really, keep Bryant. It's the best choice. As an undefeated member of this league, in a 10 team league I would recommend a 4 or 6 team playoff. 8 is way too many if you only have 10 teams.

It would keep out trash like Basketts team.

8. ball in the baskett

My roster isnt that bad :icon_evil:

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

A 4-9 team is trash.

10. ball in the baskett

My roster wasent like the one i have now all season. And players like westbrook just started to play well.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Such anger..

12. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

agreed, baskett is a moron and refuses to understand that one or two players doesn't make his team. The team as a whole is garbage and anyone with a 4-9 record shouldn't even sniff the playoffs.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

What crack smoker made a league where 8 out of 10 teams make the playoff and what were you ALL smoking when you decided to play in said league?

14. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

1- K Train

2- It was a continuation for a league from 2007. One that didnt have 30 PO teams

15. K Train

1. no one complained until baskett snuck his way in lol

2. it was supposed to be 8/12, next year it will be 4 or 6 out of 10

16. ball in the baskett

I know damn haters lol

I bet if jihad joe was in the finals we wouldent hear any complaining.......racists :icon_eek:

17. K Train

dont get me wrong im pissed that i beat on your team all season long and you lucked out against me...but im sick of the complaining, no one brought it up at the beginning of the year i already said it was my bad...damn

18. ball in the baskett

Wasent it 6 in the league last year it was fine like that. I still made the playoffs last year :icon_cheesygrin: