Who Do You Think Will Get The Last Wild Card And Why?

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by Doggface Gremlin, Dec 26, 2007.

?

Who will win the final Wild Card in the NFC?

Poll closed Dec 31, 2007.
  1. Redskins 8-7

70.8%
  2. Vikings 8-7

16.7%
  3. Saints 7-8

12.5%
  1. Who do you think wins the last NFC Wild Card the Skins, Vikings, or Saints?

I think the Skins will win a close game with the Cowboys and get the 6 seed. I think it will be a close game if the Cowboys play there starters or not. I see the Skins winning like 21-17. I actually see the Vikings and Saints both losing there games this weekend anyways. I would love to see what other people on the board think about this topic.

HTTR and I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!! :happydrunks:

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Skins will get it but I think it could be because the other two teams lose....I could see all three teams losing this weekend.

3. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

It is Skins' spot to lose.

They should get in.

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

If Dallas played their starters, which I HOPE... they don't.. Redskins will lose, But I'm thinking Dallas will not play their starters, or if they do, limit them to a few series.. and could possibly, still win.. i just don't see it happening tho, I want Skins in the playoffs, I feel out of Vikings and Saints, they're who I'd want to play in the Playoffs, even though they prolly won't make it past seahawks/buccaneers. Saints passing game killed us last season, Don't even want to see it again.. and Adrian Peterson could break out for 200+ any given sunday. I know the Skins just beat them, but I still feel Skins is the weakest opponent of the three. But hey, that's just my opinion. :-)

5. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

Yeah i can see dallas playing a pre-season game here, and picking up a few things on the skins for the playoffs. i want to see the vikes' in the playoffs to see what peterson can do, but it will be the skins because the cowboys let them in :p

6. Going from what I saw in Wade Phillips Press Conference it looks like he might start his starters, for how long is the question. If he doesnt though the Cowboys wont "let us in". There backups are maybe the best in the league and its a rivalry game. I like the Skins chances either way though the way the team has been fighting. The last 2 games in the 3 game winning streak (at Giants, at Vikings) was the best 2 game performance I have seen the Skins put on since ive been watching them in 1996.

7. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

I have to say the Skins, they are playing the best ball right now out of the 3. The Vikings have not looked that good the last few weeks, and if Peterson is held in check- they have nothing!

8. RAF Eagle

RAF Eagle yup yup

Redskins without a doubt

they'll run Romo into the ground

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Redskins, they control their own fate Dallas will not play starters all game and Redskins will win

10. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

I don't see both the Vikings and Saints losing, even with both playing on the road. The Bears may be one of the most dangerous home teams this late on the calendar, but I think the Saints have too much to play for in this one. Chicago is coming off the emotional high of upsetting a huge rival and has the end of a dissapointing season to look forward to. New Orleans has revenge and the playoffs on their mind.

As for the Skins, I don't see Dallas giving them an easy game whether they play their starters for 1 or 60 minutes. I'm surprised. With this rivalry, how can so many people think Dallas will let Washington "walk into the postseason"? I think the starters play long enough to build a lead, and the Dallas reserves have enough pride to hold onto it, letting the Saints sneak into the playoffs.

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Redskins...

The Cowboys have everything rapped up and nothing to play for. Wade Phillips probably will rest his starters, especially knowing injuries have hit this team the last two weeks.

12. FZ06

FZ06 Random Guy

You missed Arizona in the list!
    But nah, I'm all in for the Vikings, they are gonna crush Denver (well, Adrian Peterson is), while the 'Skins lose a tight one at Dallas's backups.

13. Well I think the Skins will win a close one but I agree with what you are saying. The Cowboys no matter who is on the field for them are going to give the Skins a hard fought game. The Cowboys will not "let us in" like some people have been saying.

14. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

the skins have the best chance.....BUT, insert *any given sunday* line here

15. :alert: Potenial Wild Card and Divisional Round Upset Alert :alert:

Hopefully the Skins can win vs the Cowboys Sunday.

If not though and the Saints can get in they will make some noise in the playoffs. Drew Brees is a leader and I can see him beating Seattle again. The Seahawks are the most overrated team in the NFC. Then I can see the Saints going to Texas Stadium and owning the Cowboys like they did last season. I dont know if they can beat the Packers in Green Bay or the Bucs in Tampa but if the Saints make the playoffs look out NFC.

16. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

All i'm going to say, is "Owning" the Dallas Cowboys this year, is the most stupidest thing i've heard, all season. Sure they did last season, but a lot has changed. if we'd of got " Owned " in any game, it'd of been against New England, and they held their own for the most part in that game, especially after fighting back from 17-0. Call me a homer, but I'm sure most people.. who are on a stable mind-set.. will agree with me. I'm not knocking the Saints in anyway, just two totally different teams from a year ago.

17. Saintsfan1972

what's changed with the cowboys from last year to this one?????

both teams are pretty much the same as last year.....with the exception of losing deuce

18. Well you are right. I think it would be a high scoring game the Saints could win. So owned wasnt the right word lets just say they would score more points. :icon_cheesygrin:

I think the Cowboys have a great team and are easily the best team in the NFC and could beat the Pats if they get to the SB. That said I think a team like the Saints could come in to Texas Stadium with a thank god we got in the playoffs after our terrible start mindset and give the Boys and run for there money for there fanbase.

19. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I think the Vikings and Saints win this weekend while the Skins lose, which puts Minnesota in I believe. Imo the Vikes are the least deserving but sneak in. No matter, they'll get bounced pretty quick.

20. Saintsfan1972

you are correct.....the ONLY way the saints make it is if they win and BOTH the skins and vikes lose

my stance is, if you need help to get into the playoffs...you don't really belong there