Who Do You Think Will Get The Last Wild Card And Why?

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by Doggface Gremlin, Dec 26, 2007.

?

Who will win the final Wild Card in the NFC?

Poll closed Dec 31, 2007.
  1. Redskins 8-7

70.8%
  2. Vikings 8-7

16.7%
  3. Saints 7-8

12.5%
  1. Yes if the Skins lose and the Vikings win the Vikes are in. That said I see the Broncos beating the Vikes. I cant see Tarvaris Jackson getting anything going vs the Bronco Defense. AP will be shut down by 8 man fronts again leaving the Vikes collapsing once again.

If the Vikes do sneak into the playoffs they could beat the Seahawks but I agree I just dont see it. Seattle has had a up and down running game all year but Hasselbeck would tear up there DBs and Lofa and Co. would own Tarvaris.

2. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Denver's run defense is pathetic and has stopped no one this year, AP can probably win this game alone with no QB such as Jackson. Minnesota has beat no one and that will probably hold true this week too.:icon_eek: Sorry donkey fans.

3. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

:king2: "speaking from my, shoulda coulda chair"

Jerry Jones will not allow the Turds to lose to the Skins. With or without ROmo and TO I can't see it.
    Minn lost it's chance and it looks to me that Drew has the peddle to the metal.

I'd love to see No at Dallas.

4. Yea Jerry Jones wont let the Boys roll over for the Skins. It will be a classic Skins/Boys game. Hopefully the Skins can pull out the victory. :happydrunks:

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

^^^Agree Blu, that would be the most entertaining matchup I think.

6. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

lov

Fosho

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I predict the Skins, Vikings, & bears win. So I pick the Redskins to get the final WC spot.

8. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

keep pick'en foreskin lover

:slow:

9. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

I dont see the Saints or the Vikings even winning there games Sunday so lock up the Skins as the 6th seed fosho