Who DONT You Want Your Rivals To Draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

What players in this draft do you absolutly not want to see land on one of your teams rival teams?

Me:

Eagles: Dontari Poe, Mark Barron

Poe is the perfect DT for the Wide 9 and would make that defense unstopable. Barron is IMO the likely DROY

Giants: Donte Hightower, Cordy Glenn

LB has been a minor weakness of the Giants for years. Hightower would give them a dominant force behind that front 4 they havent had since Peirce. Glenn is a player that will be able to dominate the LOS. He's a young, healthy Shawn Andrews. Will give Eli a clean pocket to step into and would help make an already good running game dominant

Washington: Alameda Ta'amu, Mohamed Sanu

Ta'amu is the best pure NT in the draft, and while not nearly the overall prospect as Poe, will be the dominant anchor in the middle of a 3-4. Ta'amu presence could make that front 7 among the best in the NFL. Sanu could be long gone by the time there first post Griffen pick comes up, but he would give them a potential true #1 they probobly dont have

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Colts: Andrew Luck

I don't need them to have another run with a franchise QB.....

3. nachmany5

nachmany5 Franchise Quarterback

Patriots: DE Whitney Mercilus

The Bills could grab a franchise left tackle with Reiff and then the Patriots go and kill all the fun by bringing in a pass rusher.

Jets: RB Lamar Miller/WR Michael Floyd

I just don't want to deal with them having an actual offensive weapon.

4. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

dont worry steve andrew lief i mean ryan luck aint gonna be that good lol

5. nachmany5

Meh, that's not fair to say at all.

Luck was the valedictorian of his HS class, the son of a former GM and a person who goes to sleep at 10:30 PM every night (heard about the bedtime thing when watching a Stanford game this year).

Leaf was a burnout by the time he hit the NFL and couldn't even control his own life, let alone the ball he was throwing.

Luck is there. He's ready to be great. Leaf wasn't.

6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I would be ecstatic if the pats drafted merciles.

7. nachmany5

Exactly my point.

8. cover the spread

cover the spread beastin'

Jets:

Jonathan Martin; the right tackle position is terribad for the Jets and I'd like it to stay that way.

Phins:

Michael Floyd or my ultimate nightmare, Blackmon; the Phins need WR help badly and either of those 2 would step right in and be impact players.

Bills:

Luke Kuechly; their biggest weakness on D is at LB and Kuechly is an excellent prospect. His coverage ability is outstanding and having him play behind a beastmode dline would make him even that much better. He'd make it harder for the Pats to attack the middle of the field or to check down to their runningbacks.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
  9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Martin is dropping because the knock on him is that he is a "LT only"

10. cover the spread

cover the spread beastin'

they said the same thing about Solder last year and he did fine at RT.

For the Jets I basically want a dream-scenario to happen where they're forced to start Wayne Hunter again for the full season.

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

San Fransisco 49er's - Nobody with any kind of talent.

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Dallas - Barron.

Giants - Jeffery. Any DE that can terrorize us.

Redskins - who cares.