Who Is The NFL's Most Disappinting Team This Year?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Dec 7, 2007.

?

Who Is The NFL's Most Disappointing Team This Year?

1. Saints

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. Bears

14 vote(s)
    56.0%
  3. Ravens

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  4. Bengals

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  5. Eagles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other (state whom in a post reply)

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. lostfan

lostfan Starter

2005 says they weren't really a fluke. They've bombed for quite a few reasons this year, and Rex Grossman is probably reason #4 on that list. Actually, before the Skins game, he wasn't even on the list anymore.

2. Spanky

Spanky Special Teamer

maybe I'm being a bit harsh, however Rex has not proven to me that he has the right stuff.....

....but he's in the league and I'm watching from my couch....

...take it for what it is.

3. lostfan

lostfan Starter

Rex looked like a colossal failure after week 3 against Dallas but since he's come back from getting benched he's played pretty well in every game which I totally did not expect. That being said, even if Griese was starting the whole time, the O-line is exhibit A as to why the Bears' offense was trash for most of the year and why the running game fell flat. Benson isn't any good, but he really wasn't THAT bad and he hardly ever had holes to run through, more often than not he was getting hit before the LOS because the run blocking was just that pathetic. Whoever is playing QB needs more than a half a second to throw the ball...

4. Spanky

Spanky Special Teamer

Right, but it took a kick in the butt for him to come around which to me does not spell the caliber needed.

The O-Line needs some work this offseason and I would be looking to Darren McFadden in the draft if you can get him.

5. lostfan

lostfan Starter

We need to cut our RT outright, not only are his best days behind him, his mediocre and bad days are past him too. Anything is an upgrade, literally. And we need some help at LG too but we got Beekman last year so we'll see. Improve the gaping deficiencies there and this offense will suddenly jump up 10-15 rankings spots based on that alone.

6. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

[​IMG]

^ upgrade?

7. lostfan

lostfan Starter

Yes, because at least the player would have to physically push the bar out of the way and it would slow them down by a few tenths of a second. Miller, he just gets run right over. Too bad we need 5 linemen on the LOS, we're forced to actually waste a spot there, we'd have better luck just letting the end come in unchallenged on every play (he already is) and putting the 11th guy somewhere else on the field.