Who Were The Drafts Winners And Losers

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

Well I am just all broken up over that!

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I suggest you learn the rules of this forum.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

No it's not. But if you don't want to follow the sites rules, you'll get a yellow card. If you want to attack Walnuts personally, start a Fight Club Thread.

4. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

You know, i agree with grabbing a safety, but if they can mask a hole n beef up a D line at the same time, why not. I'm not sold on Geno, not a huge fan of any of these QBs in the draft, but it is what it is; an upgrade. I think the jets did pretty good in the draft, a lot of these so called experts are taking their hate shades off and realizing that too. Like you said..too early to call it. Rex is a defensive guru, I'm sure he has plans with the first 2 guys already.

...and i fade back to black.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i will go out on a limb and say the teams that typically draft well had a good draft and the teams that don't draft well didn't.

6. GreenFish11

GreenFish11 Special Teamer

Thats pretty much it. Front offices tend to be consistent.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

How many guys did reid draft that he says haveva high motor ???

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

The real question is how many didn't he say that about.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

High motor is code for major reach.

10. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

or white

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

How many Mormons did he draft?

Sent from my HTC Vivid

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Not enough. Never enough.

13. GreenFish11

GreenFish11 Special Teamer

I thought the ATL Falcons had a very efficient draft. I would grade it as a B+.

The falcons went into the draft with needs at DE, TE, DB, LB, RG and WR for depth. CB being the biggest need.

ATL got their guy in Trufant. He will be an immediate impact and thrive under Nolan and Asante Samuel. Also picked up Alford, who also is an excellent CB and stellar KR. In the latter rounds, ATL picked 2 more DBs.

They also picked up 2 DE. Malliciah Goodman is a beast with 36 inch arms and 11 inch "violent" hands. GM Dimitroff already said this is our guy at Left DE.

[​IMG]

Picked up a 6'8 TE out of Stanford. Good run blocker and has the potential to pair with Matt Ryan on a similar level of Gonzalez.

Also got a QB out of Duke for depth reasons.

We could have used a LB and DT, but no team can fulfill every need in 1 draft.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013