Who Wins Offensive Rookie Of The Year

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, May 26, 2010.

?

Rookie of the Year

1. Sam Bradford

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. CJ Spiller

8.7%
  3. Ryan Mathews

34.8%
  4. Demariyus Thomas

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Dez Bryant

26.1%
  6. Jermaine Gresham

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Tim Tebow

4.3%
  8. Arrelious Benn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Jimmy Claussen

4.3%
  10. Other (Specify, or I neg you until you die for being a spineless poll skewing faggot. I will know

21.7%
  1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

1- Spiller. Starting HB's almost always have to be favored. I have him over Mathews who is in a better spot because Spiller is the better player. Even tho passing block should be terrible, run blocking could be good, and Gaily likes to run

2- Mathews. Like Spiller is a top candidate just on the fact he is going to be a featured back. On a much better team than Spiller

3- Bryant. For OROY I have him slightly over Best. The best skill player in the draft should kill in the slot day 1. However it may take an early injury to Williams or Austin for him to get OROY numbers. On our team, in his spot a good rookie year would be 30-50 catch's

4- Best. Looks to be the #2 to Smith, but I can see him taking over as the feature by week 8

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

The problem with Spiller is he is in Buffalo. No line, no QB, no WRs. Teams will be loading him up in the backfield. Plus he won't get more than 10-13 handoffs in a game.

3. HateSteel

HateSteel Stray Dawg

I chose other, mostly because Im a shameless Homer, but a little bit because Montario Hardesty looks like he may be poised to move into the feature back role. He's got my vote , backed by alot of wishful thinking.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Wouldnt call it that.

Any HB that can win a featured HB spot is a strong candidate be it a 1st rounder r a 7th rounder

5. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

Ryan Mathews is over-rated, a lot of players can run good 40 times that doesn't translate it on the football field, I'm glad the Chargers moved up to get him.

There's a good chance Steve Slaton's fused colar bone won't hold up, Ben Tate actually played good defences in college and proved what he could do. Ben Tate has to be OROY candidate.

Other than that I will go with CJ Spiller, a future great.