Why don't the Texans get it?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by indysteve1563, May 14, 2007.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Let me know Brakos, those teams were your idea

2. happ

happ PECAVI

I've seen Schuab play quite a bit over the last few years. He is a guy that can manage the game and won't get you beat, but he's not a true difference-maker. If he is surrounded with good talent, he can get you wins, but you really have to look at him as a Trent Dilfer type. He's no Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or even Drew Brees.

3. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

:cool:
    This thread should be renamed the Anonymous Kool-Aid Drinker Club.

[​IMG]

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It think it's more than kool-aid :shock:

5. Zach49ers

Zach49ers Here 4 sweets's Smutties

texans dont get it.......because......THERE THE DAMN TEXANS......

and i could go for some kool-aid.....

6. awojakay1

awojakay1 DA VET

.................................HOT OFF THE PRESS....................."all Texans fans should,..........SHUT THE FREAK UP"...............................MAKE THE PLAYOFFS ATLEAST.....before openning your c**k holes:blow**b: ..........DEM BOYS are the only Texas team holding down the long star state.......GET'em BOYS[smilie=FU12.gif]

7. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

Yo TRoc..
    Nacho said for all you pillowbitten, brokeback snitches +20mil TurdMojos to come over and cut his yard.

Don't make me show up to your door with Bubba..
    [​IMG]
    I heard he'll stick ya and he serves a better seafood gumbo too.
    :eek:

I agree with bills fan about Eric Moulds, that makes no sence at all,, and I was pissed when it happened...
    but if the rest of you fools think the oline is crap... you got another thing coming snotface boogers.

give your mom a kiss on the cheek for me...

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Make the play-offs? You ask for too much!!! Finish at least at .500 and then you can start about play-offs 10 years later...

PLAYOFFS?!?! DON'T TALK ABOUT PLAY-OFFS!!!!!

9. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Rookie

Blu, getting rid of Moulds makes sense. It was his initial signing that I started to question. It was apparent last season, that he has definitely lost a step. As hard up as the Tinnbreads are, why didnt they sign him when they had a chance?? I don't think Kevin Walters is going to be a true #2, but with him, the acquistion of Andre Davis, drafting Jacoby Jones, and Green out of the back-field - the receiving corps should be fine. The line will be improved (but not great) when and if Charles Spencer makes it back and we drafted Brandon Frye (VaTech) and Casey Studdard (TU)... McKinney came back and had a good year, whenever he started in place of Flannigan. The jury is out on Schaub obviously, but if nothing else, he is a breath of fresh air which was sorely needed by the offense and in releasing David Carr for him as well... Offense will move the ball more consistently, but still won't light it up.

Defensively, the secondary will be shakey again, but the Texans went and signed and drafted some depth there. In addition, with Williams healthy, and Drafting Amobi Okoye and those guys getting some pressure on the QB, should help the secondary out.. DeMeco will be a beast again, and Shaun Barber and the other LB's should be fine.... The defense will be slightly improved over the already improved defense from about the middle of the season last year...

In short, this is the second year under Kubiak and first off-season with RIchard Smith as the GM.. Weed out a few more of the C & C factories bone-headed moves and we will be just fine...

By the way, Cowboys fans, when was the last time you won a play-off game????

10. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

I think I was still going to middle school. :rolleyes:

11. Zach49ers

Zach49ers Here 4 sweets's Smutties

my friend "the commissioner" has been telling me that they are gonna cut the league of one less team...

and its gonna be the texans...he said that they should of never let the team in the league..."big mistake"

bahahahahah humbug....

12. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

ahh...yes,
    tell the comish to pass the doochie to the left hand side.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Very nice, Texans fans...yeah, it was 1996. It's been a while, but we're hanging in there...

Now...when was the last time the Texans had a winning season...ok, ok, so it's a 5-year old team...I'll give you that. When was the last time ANY team from Houston had a winning season? ;)

Mario Williams.....I still laugh my butt off on that one :lol:

14. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

'05 NL Champs (astros)
    '06 MLS Champs (dynamo)

And when was the last time any of YOUR teams won in their league? ;)

15. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Baseball and soccer...
    Hey, we're talking about real sports, here. :D

16. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wait...you're saying there's a soccer league in the U.S.? :shock:

17. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Yes.

Too bad the U.S. don't give a crap.

18. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Naahh... A US soccer league.
    Why not an American Football league in Europe? :cool:

19. awojakay1

awojakay1 DA VET

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................................hmmm ohhhh ahhhhhhhh yeah...........Im here 4 the gang bang......texans suck......just face it....thats why the don't get it....

20. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Rookie

2006-2007 Rockets
    2006-2007 Dynamo
    2006 Astros
    2005 Astros
    2004-2005 Rockets
    2004 Astros

Quincy Carter........ I still laugh my butt off on that one :lol:

Dork "I need the Heimlich Maneuver" No-Win-ski.........I still laugh my butt off on that one :lol: