Why don't the Texans get it?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by indysteve1563, May 14, 2007.

1. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

1. 8 teams gave up more sacks than we did last year: Oakland, Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Atlanta.
    That's without two of our starters as well.

2. The price would have been a lot more expensive if we had drafted Quinn at #8. Plus,
    I'm guessing you've only watched one Texans game, in which your team lost 30-19.

3. Dunta Robinson, Dexter McCleon, Glenn Earl, C.C. Brown

4. Only officially. Congress won't let us move the boundary over.

5. Only one new RB this year.

6. It's obvious our logo is a bull, what's that red thing on your helmets?

2. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

I LOVE watching Texan fans try to support they're second tier NFL franchise. The Texans belong in the Arena league, wow, 30-19, what was that 2 years ago? Was that the same year you won 2 games? Your pathetic team couldn't even by a win in 2005. Go cry in the corner wishing you were a Cowboys fan.

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

They've only existed for 5 years, give 'em a break. :)

4. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

I'll give um a break when they can finish above .500 or at .500 at least.....

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Diamondbacks won a Championship in their 4th year. The Jags and Panthers made it to the Conference Championships in their 2nd year.

Like we say in Mexico: "Since excuses exist, dumb people don't anymore"

6. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

[​IMG]

I see a lot of those bags at Texan games. At least once gentlemen is comfortable in wearing that hideous red jersey.

7. brakos82

Well, thanks for the break come December.

I thought Mexicans mostly spoke Spanish.

2003. Four years ago. Have anything more recent?

Well, after the Colts, Pats, Bears, Chargers, and Ravens...

Yes, and considering that you couldn't beat the worst team at the time says something about Arizona dehydration.

There's a reason I live in Houston, you know. Dallas is insane. The last time I supported something from Dallas was... um... I don't remember.

8. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

Well since you enjoy talking about 2005 I decided to give you a blast from the past. And judging by your sig your also an idiot. Texans winning 9 games with a crap QB, a crap offensive line and a crap defense?

9. brakos82

Starting to become more obvious you REALLY don't watch any games....
    Not to mention my sig has an Astros banner....

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah...I translated it for you.

11. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

Astros banner? They suck also, but what does that have to do with what were talking about. As for me not watching games, your gonna sit here and tell me the Texans offensive line is GOOD? Your gonna sit here and tell me that Matt Schaub is GOOD? Your gonna sit here and tell me the Texans defense is GOOD? Here's a [smilie=2cents.gif] go buy yourself a brain.

12. brakos82

The first two average, the defense is good. Last I cheked, average gets you to 8-8 (which is average itself)

I noticed, considering it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

LOL...I thought so. It's really hard to translate mexican sayings :oops:

14. brakos82

There was one saying in Chinese I heard and the translator said "Never slip on mashed rice in the evening". That makes no sense, even to the translator.

15. lifted

lifted Starter

That could not be more true. "Go after over the hill skill position players (Ahman Green) or untalented skill position players (David Carr) at the expense of the O-Line and then wonder why they give up sacks" seems to be the philosophy for the Texans (and Lions)

16. RampageX

RampageX Special Teamer

You clearly no nothing about football.

17. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Texans suck butt.

18. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

and you clearly have a fetish for the most over rated team for the last four years. is it a curse?

WTF?
    Raptors! pls ..what are you eight?

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Texans? What are you high on? :lol:

20. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

yeah..i think even Texans Fans relise that