Why Is Cam Newton Playing Worse In His Sophomore Season?

Discussion in 'NFL Writer's Block' started by CaptainStubing, Nov 12, 2012.

?

Why Is Cam Playing Worse in His Sophomore Season?

1. It's in his head-- he's pressing

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. The league has figured him out and know what coverages to throw at him

10 vote(s)
    76.9%
  3. Something Else?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

that is why they were blitzing his butt the whole time.

2. Palmetto

Palmetto Rookie

Figured him out? He has the same stats as last year except for the 14 rushing Tds but i dont think he or any Qb soon will have 14 rushing Tds

Passing
    2011: 21 tds 17 ints 4051 yds 60 comp% Qb rating 84.5

2012 19 tds 11 ints 3621 yds 58.4 comp% Qb rating 88.0 (15 games)

rushing
    2011 706 yds 14 tds

2012 707 yds 8 tds so you tell me Where is the sophomore slump????

where is he getting confused????

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Damn [MENTION=4051]Palmetto[/MENTION] nice stats. I guess I never really saw them put up against each other like that.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

In Cam's defense, no one can run the ball in Carolina...let alone score TDs via the run game...

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

When you pull out numbers like that it just means that Cam isn't a good leader and QB.

6. Palmetto

Palmetto Rookie

that doesnt make any sense his good numbers mean is not a leader or a good Qb??? ok buddy whatever you say :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: i guess Rodgers wasnt a leader or good Qb when he went 6-10????? doesnt make sense right

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG1HqoLiOPg]Anonymous Player Says Newton Acted Like A Diva - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vRW5RlIT3Q]Cam Newton PUSHES Referee - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]

8. Palmetto

Palmetto Rookie

SteveRobWhatever

have you seen jake locker play this year? that monday night game vs the jets was unwatchable

10 games 2012
    locker 10 tds 11 ints 56.2comp% 72.9 qb rating
    gabbert 9 tds 6 ints 58.3 comp% 77.4 Qb rating

your Qb is worse than gabbert!!! get out of here man

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I never even brought up Locker. And yes, he has sucked big time. Subject was Cam though, wasn't it?

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the reason locker threw a few more int's is because he doesn't just sit in the pocket completely confused and terrified, piss down his leg, and take tons of sacks.

locker at least tries to make some things happen. he's still young but he at least has potential. the gabbert experiment was a complete failure and is over.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

...giving way to the Tebow Resurrection!!!

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

You obviously didn't understand. Cam hasn't shown much improvement in his second year and he stil isn't leading his teams to wins. So he isn't a good leader or QB. And never once did Rodgers sulk about like a whiny little vag**a because Ken said no to a date at the beach house.