Why The Chiefs Will Turn It Around

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by Three7s, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Kansas City Chiefs Insider

Just so you guys know, I don't really buy any of this because I've always been of the belief that what happened last season stays in last season and whatever happens this season happens, but at least a little bit of a change from the doom and gloom around the Chiefs.

1 person likes this.
  2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Well he calls for 5 wins, I was saying 5-6 this year so it's not that far fetched.

Hopefully the culture is already changing with LJ away from the team.

Good read dude.

3. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Interesting read...I like the optimism. :icon_smile:

4. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

im tired of think of ways why we should keep him.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Keeping LJ?

He wasn't talking about keeping LJ, he was saying it's a good thing LJ is out so they will have to be more creative in calling O plays.

6. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

You know, I'd love to believe that LJ's done, but something just keeps telling me that he's gonna be playing after his suspension. I wish we'd just release him and be done with it.

7. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

im with you there three7's. im just done saying he is our team. and as far as thats been the past year is nada.

8. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I feel the same way....I'm so tired of all the LJ drama.

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Need a Chiefs fans headcount on what should be done with LJ. I vote for cutting him by midnight tonight.

10. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I just don't think he's adding any value at this point. I think we could get as much, if not more production from Charles and Kolby Smith.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

He's not only not adding value, he's a total freaking distraction.

Send his butt packing.

12. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I say tell him not to let the door hit him in the butt on his way out. The sooner, the better.