Wide Right's Sig Goodness

Discussion in 'Graphix Forum' started by wide right, Nov 4, 2008.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

There are parts of the first one and parts of the second one I equally like...

I don't like the "Lynch" in the backgorund shadow...it looks a little cluttered...you lose the skull...but I'd love to see the Lynch blown up so it looks like the LYNCH is right next to the main graphics helmet. Make any sense?

I think you have a lot going on in that little section there with the 3 renders piled on top of each other. I really like the left side of the revised attempt...

2. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I agree with you Ward. I just can't seem to get that one perfect yet. I may need to get more beer and do another extreme home makeover on it. I tried a little last night but couldn't concentrate. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

No Problem.

4. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

I think the revised one is perfect... the horns coming out of the jersey like that? Good stuff.

5. wide right

I went back a 3rd time and I'm finally hppy with the finished product. So here is Beast Mode v1.3

[​IMG]

6. wide right

another new one:

[​IMG]

7. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

i like the third one best!

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_thumright:

9. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

Trent Edwards one looks cool, but you want to make sure you can see the player... make duplicate layers when you use effects, and erase parts you want to see clearly. It establishes focus and depth.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

You should do a tutorial. How long have you been doing this stuff? I've been doing it since April.

12. wide right

I think I understand the technique you're talking about. Where would you have done it on that sig for example?

13. InfinitePulse

InfinitePulse disgusted.

I've been doing graphics/web design for around 5 years I think... I used to run a site around 2000-01

14. wide right

here's my newest creation

Leodis McKelvin:

[​IMG]

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

WR
    thats pretty freaking sweet

the signature is a nice touch

16. wide right

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Nice work WR!

18. wide right

new AD one:

[​IMG]

19. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

the title of this thread is very misleading. i was expecting to find something good in here :icon_cheesygrin:

just kiddin WR. the stuff looks awesome :icon_thumleft:

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest