Wild, Crazy Rumor.....any Truth?

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by FSUViking, Mar 6, 2008.

1. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Is there a trade in the works between the Vikings and Panthers? Rumor has it (and I want to know if it's being talked about in Carolina) is Chester Taylor and the 17th pick to Carolina for Julius Peppers. It's sweeping Minnesota message boards/airwaves like wildfire. I think it's wet dreams at best, spam/b.s. at worst.

Maybe I'm wrong though.....:icon_eek:

2. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Have you checked rotoworld.com? They're usually pretty good about reporting most of these rumors.

3. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

No way that rumor is true, good one though.

It's just some dork posting it on every message board he can get ahold of.

4. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

That would be a helluva deal if it went through...

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think that could be good for both sides actually, but I don't think it would happen.

6. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Turns out it was fanboy speculation. Too bad. It's a trade that would have made sense for both teams. And filled major holes for both as well. I guess that's part of what made it so believable.

At least to me......

7. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Haha i believed that for a second too.

8. ncnvader

ncnvader Stewart and Williams

If we traded Peppers, our D-line would be a nightmare. Our only D-lineman worthy of starting imo are Peppers and Kemoeatu right now. Sure we need another RB... but i would rather Williams/Toefield/Goings rather than dropping peppers.

9. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

If this had been a true rumor, Carolina would have gotten ripped off, big-time.

10. I was honestly believing it for a while myself

11. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

Ok, this is weird. Either this is the biggest hoax in recent memory, or there's something to this because a buddy of mine who is a Chiefs fan says they were talking about it last night on FSN and that XM has picked up the story.

:word03:

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Denver thinks they are getting Peppers after he was spotted watching a Nuggets game...