Will Chad Johnson Land In Philly.

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by eaglesrule4ever, Jan 13, 2008.

1. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:rollinglaugh: I remember that on the other forum, the empty trophy case was PRICELESS!

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah it kind of resembles your cranial cavity.

3. epinesett

epinesett Special Teamer

Now that would be a good fit for him and Donovan Mcnabb, plus we need Philly to take their conference back from sorry Dallas anyway. Mcnabb, Westbrook and Chad Johnson would make a good Trio!!

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

this front office won't do it.

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

chad will either be a bengal or a buc next year

6. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Agreed. Eagles will likely have to draft one. Maybe they will bring in someone like Bryant Johnson.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

great, here comes another fraudie mitchell. :icon_rolleyes:

8. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

We need a proven reciever now not later i want to see mcnabb win a superbowl with all the controversy and besides that mcnabb has been a great quarterback and has made our football exciting to watch and he deserves it as well.

9. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Sorry, but we don't play the Eagles every year now. :tsk: It's best we play your team every 3 years since you continue to do great in your division.

Oh yeah, and you got nothing to show for it except one and out playoffs or no playoffs.

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

We play you guys next year. When the hell was the last time we were one and out in the playoffs? :icon_scratch:

The last 5 times we've made the playoffs we've won at least one game.

11. eaglesrule4ever

oooo burn 49ersgenius you got told

12. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

I was just smacking Smeagle around since he pushed me. As for Chad Johnson, remember T Owens and how you got rid of him? Why would you want another TO on the team? I dont' even see my team sniffing around for Chad, even if we are desperate for a WR. Chad Johnson will turn your team into a circus, and you had enough of them. WIthout average QBs and a big mouth WR, you came close to the playoffs...NFC East's entire squad should have been in the playoffs if it wasn't a 6 team format.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

i would still go after johnson, he's nowhere the issue owens is, was and always be. our w/r corp would be sick with chad, curtis and brown. if the te's situation works out the offense would be back to form.

14. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

He's not the one on that team picking up DUIs or jail time. Hell, his biggest problem a few years ago when the Bengals were doing well was his touchdown celebrations. I could care less if he draws a few fines for dancing in the end zone here. He's worth the "trouble" he would bring.

15. eaglesrule4ever

Hell yes our widereciever core would be awesome we could compare it to the patriots Wide recieving core it would be that good.

16. frost

frost Irreverent Bastard

Dawk if you are going to talk crap it was the last 6 times got damn it.:lol:

The last time you guys were one and done was against us in 96.

17. FinFan_23

FinFan_23 Team Veteran

I hope Chad doesn't go to Philly, I want to see him in Miami. We need a good solid WR that can catch the ball. We do have Greg Camarillo though.:icon_cool:

18. eaglesrule4ever

yea it depends who will give up the most for him alot of people say the bengals are trying to get a 3rd round pick out of him around the draft time for him.