Will Good Vibes Between WR Brandon Marshall And Team Last?

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by Sweets, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Broncos WR Brandon Marshall ditched the role of team menace two months ago and has played nice, and well, ever since. He has hugged it out with head coach Josh McDaniels on the sideline during a game after disrupting a practice with all sorts of antics before the season. The fourth-year veteran worked to get on the same page with QB Kyle Orton after a slow start, but will these positive steps lead to Marshall getting the contract extension he wanted before the Broncos said, “no thanks,” sending the receiver into a tailspin of trade demands and selfish acts during the summer?

Source: ProfootballWeekly

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Winning makes everything better

3. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I hereby take back some of the smack I posted about McDaniel. Chalk his handling of Cutler up to stupidity, but the handling of Marshall and the team's success are completely attributable to McDaniel. Without buy-in at every level, the Broncos would be meeting pre-season expectations. Well done, McDaniel. That said, the Broncos can still suck my rod.

4. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Dude looked pretty pissed coming off the field after the BAL game, I think the outcome of games will be the main determining factor for his behaviour so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out over time.