Will Redskins Sign WR Terrell Owens If Santana Moss Is Suspended?

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by Sweets, May 21, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Shortly after word emerged Thursday that Santana Moss, the Redskins' top wide receiver, had been linked to Canadian doctor Anthony Galea, who has been charged with smuggling and distributing human growth hormone, many Insider readers emailed me about the Redskins' wide receiver situation. The main question Thursday and so far Friday is this: Will or should the Redskins sign free-agent wide receiver Terrell Owens if Moss faces disciplinary action stemming from his involvement with Galea? Rick Maese explained that the league previously has handed down HGH-related suspensions although there were no positive tests involved, so Moss, whom sources have said is not a target of the criminal investigation, might face punishment from Commissioner Roger Goodell.

Source: The Washington Post

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
  2. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Was only a matter of freaking time this bullcrap came back out.

3. jarhd1775

jarhd1775 Special Teamer

Crap i say sign him even if he isnt suspended. He's a better option then Devin Thomas or Malcolm K.

4. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

I bet you they sign him, Redskins too rich, they will sign every dude walkin, i so hope they dont do good this season.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd love to see the Redskins with McNabb, Owens and Westbrook...that would make for some fun...

6. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

NFC East Bicycle

7. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Perhaps you didn't get the memo, Vinny Retard Cerrato is no longer with the Redskins, those stupid buying every player up will no longer happen.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Again, if we were going to sign anyone it would have been Marshall, TO doesn't come to D.C. Better than Thomas or Kelly? I have yet to see either of them drop the ball while wide open nor snitch and moan about not being passed to enough during a game.

TO can stay long gone for all I care, I never want to see that piece of crap in a Redskins uniform, EVER.

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Oh I would freaking love this. TO on the downside of his career paired with McNabb yet again, only this time with a worse supporting cast and o-line? Oh, I'd be getting my popcorn ready!

If he were the baller he was back in 2005, that'd be one thing. But he obviously isn't.

9. DatR3al

DatR3al No Days Off

Again, if we were going to sign anyone it would have been Marshall, TO doesn't come to D.C. Better than Thomas or Kelly? I have yet to see either of them drop the ball while wide open nor snitch and moan about not being passed to enough during a game.

TO can stay long gone for all I care, I never want to see that piece of crap in a Redskins uniform, EVER.[/QUOTE]

I hope he doesnt end up in a skins jersey either

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

whoops didnt mean to post it like that but u guys know who said what in my post