Will The New England Patriots Go 16-0?

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by SRW, Nov 9, 2007.

?

Will The Patriots Go 16-0?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Will the New England Patriots go 16-0?
    So...what do GIF members have to say? Let's discuss this...

2. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

They may very well go 16-0, but it won't be easy. They have the Steelers, and Giants remaining.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I think they'll get upset somewhere along the way. There's also the possibility of injuries and such.

4. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Here's Their Remaining Schedule:
    11/11 BYE WEEK
    11/18 @ Bills
    11/25 Vs Eagles
    12/3 @ Ravens
    12/9 Vs Steelers
    12/16 Vs Jets
    12/23 Vs Dolphins
    12/29 @ Giants

Out of those teams they will be facing, I think the Steelers and Giants will have a shot to defeat the Patriots. I Do Not think that New England will go undefeated. I'll take a guess and say that Pittsburgh will somehow pull of an upset at New England and the Patriots will finish up the season at 15-1. Some of their players could possibly get injured along the way to the end of the season, which might cause a loss or two.

5. SRW

The Steelers game is the one that I think most people will point to but what about the trap game the week before? The Ravens defense is all kinds of banged up now, but say they have a healthy secondary for once? The Patriots might overlook the Ravens and be upset there. That will be one of those games they have to make sure not to overlook.

6. TDJets72027

If the Jets have a shot at beating NE, we need Thomas Jones to get the ball more often. Play the game for 60 minutes. Not 30. Not 45. 60!!!!!!!!!

7. SRW

I just don't know if the Jets have the weapons to hang with the Patriots. They would need to play the perfect game AND get some major breaks to pull off a huge upset. The Patriots losing to the Dolphins would only be a bigger upset this NFL season.

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Honestly....there is not one team on here that I'd say has more talent than the Pats over all. Even the Steelers....I'd pick the Steelers defense over the Pats defense but..over all the Pats have more stuff right now. The reason I don't think the Pats will be able to do it is because every team...every week...will be doing everything they can to be the ones to stop them. Every player has pride and ego and they will want to be the team that stopped them. SO any given Sunday it will be all out to stop the Pats from here on out. Even the lowly Phins could be the ones to do it. Given the right set of circumstances. And before Pats fans get indignant....any week someone could be upset. 'Any" team can have an off week or even a moment can be enough to lose that game. The Colts were winning last week but let it slip away. The Pats came back and took it and made it count. The same exact thing could happen to the Pats. One fg that should have been a td could be the difference.

9. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

If hadn't been for the "cheater" overkill,I don't think they would have run the table. Now,there is a something Belichick can use to rally the troops every single week. Last game of the year he would normally rest the starters, but after Shula run his mouth,it isn't going to happen this year if they are 15-0. The only team I see as problem is the Steelers. If they are 15-0 when they play the Giants, they will kill them.

10. TDJets72027

Then again, Stanford didn't have the weapons to beat USC this year.:icon_mrgreen:

11. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Now a 56-0 score on the Jets is not out of the question. We will run that one up.

12. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

They can, but what I hate is how people are trying to compare them to Miami, till they go 19-0, they didn't do what Miami did.

13. TDJets72027

Because the Pats hate Mangini, for leaving the Pats. For the same thing Charlie Weis, and Romeo Crennell did.

This years Pats would murder 1972 Miami

14. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Of course they would, those guys are old, REALLY old. :icon_rolleyes:

15. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

The Patriots will go 16-0 barring injury imo.

Maybe the Steelers get them in a close game, but if the Patriots lead after 3 quarters, its over.

16. TDJets72027

What if the Pats faced them in their prime?

17. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

No Belichick likes those guys. Mangini is a twat.

18. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

:lol: The idea of Brady crapting in his diaper made me laugh.

19. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

no a chance they will be 14-2 and get upset in second round of playoffs.

20. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

They can do it. I can't see them being sloppy at the end of the season or taking an opponent not serious