Will The New England Patriots Go 16-0?

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by SRW, Nov 9, 2007.

?

Will The Patriots Go 16-0?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

They don't have a very tough last half of the schedule either, the only person I can see pushing them out of their remaining lot is Pittsburgh but they play them in New England and I feel that this team plus HFA can beat anyone if they just play as they do.

However, if the Pats take their foot off the pedal and rest their starters and so forth in week 17 when they travel to NYG then I can see this game meaning a lot to the Giants due to the tough/close NFC East. I think that the Giants may be the only notch in the loss column for the Patriots this season but only if the Patriots decide to rest their starters.

2. seanq

seanq Starter

I'm living the dream! :)

No, I wouldn't bet the house on it, with the whole 'Any given Sunday' thing. There are a few teams on the schedule who could pull off an upset, even if it is a long shot. But under Belichick the Patriots generally get better as the year goes on, playing their best football after Thanksgiving. So think - we may not have even seen the best football this team has in it yet!!! The coaching staff and veterans on the team do a great job of keeping everyone focussed on the next game.

And if the team manges to make it to 15-0, when they get to the Giants there isn't a chance in hell they don't play for that game like it's the Superbowl. Unless the Giants are ready to be an elite team in the league by that point, they will get destroyed.

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

For coaching a rival?

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I think it would be insane if they finish 19-0 and end up with the first overall pick in the draft. Let's face it...the 49ers are AWFUL and there's a good chance it will happen...

5. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Their first pick is gone since they're going to make the playoff's isn't it?

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

THEIR pick...which would be #32. They got the 49ers first draft pick and as long as I know, they're keeping it.

7. BroncoBJ

BroncoBJ JayCutler4MVP!!!

Dont forget they still have to play the Jets.
    The Steelers and Giants are not the only tough teams they have left. :lol:

But I think they will go 16-0 :icon_cool:

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

They have the red hot Buffalo Bills this week. Look out. :rolleyes:

9. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin: The level of football you've been playing will have to take a giant upswing Sunday or it could get ugly,again.

10. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

If they go 19-0 and get the 1st overall pick, they will laugh for a very very long time.

11. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Sadly the 49ers are too good in comparison to the fish,but 2nd would be cool.

12. moses

moses Starter

I think they can BUT if they are to be caught by one team I dont reckon it will be one of the teams that everyone thinks (Steelers, giants...), rather a team like the Eagles or even Buffalo? A surpise?

Like what San Diego done with Manning on Mon night. Everyone thought old Peyton was perfect too and all it takes is for one shocker night and the other team to be rolling along alright and they can catch you.

Crap Buffalo nearly did do it to the Cowboys earlier in the year - but for some reason I think if a team is to do it - maybe Philly, McNabb and his homeboys are soooo unpredictable this year?...

I just think NE will roll the favs and one of the "so-so's" will be the ones to catch them IF they get caught...
    Hard to tell though?
    Think Im on the fence?!:icon_rolleyes:

13. American Football Psycho

American Football Psycho American Football Psycho

I don't think that Bellichek will alow them to lose focus. They have a chance at immortality and Bill wants it b a d.

14. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Agreed. #1 is the Lombardi,but winning out is any coaches dream.