Wolfslair Adds More Top Talent

Discussion in 'Boxing/MMA Talk' started by CP26, Sep 16, 2008.

1. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Wolfslair Academy, the professional mixed martial arts gym based in Liverpool, England, has added three new training partners, including UFC heavyweight contender Cheick Kongo_Other fighters joining the once small training academy are Tiki Ghosn and Ricco Rodriquez.

Source: Wolfslair adds more top talent

2. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

They need as much talent as they can get. I would love to see Check and Page in Greg Jackson's camp though.

3. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Ricco Trains my man Jardine:icon_cool:

4. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Mr Herky Jerky lol. I love the Dean of Mean though, he's a tough out for anyone (sans Wanderlei). His leg kicks are really brutal and effective. If he gets a fight at his pace, he can pick one apart. His last major losses were Wanderlei and Houston Alexander. Both of them rush and push the pace plus throw punches from the inside.

5. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

(Im not gay) I love Jardines legs. He has kicks and In the Evans and Liddell fight it payed off.

6. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Yea, but remember he did lose teh Evans fight back on tough b/c of Rashad's take downs. The Liddell fight was great. Jardine peppered Chucks legs and rib cage and made them look like tenderized meat after the fight.

7. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

I think he is going to Beat Vera 1st Round KO.

8. ruthlessboy

ruthlessboy Gegard Mousasi Kick Ass

rico and tiki were training with team punishement