Worst Fans In The League

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by burnout2oo7, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

ouch that hurts about as much as neg reps do.......ya bunch of santa booing felony commiting no ring having haters

2. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Worst fans in the league:
    1. Patriots
    2. Raiders
    3. Falcons
    4. Saints
    5. Dolphins

Patriot fans are pathetic for the most part. They fail to remember when they were the dregs of the league and couldn't draw more than 20,000 people. I seem to remember Miami beating them something like 16 times in a row. Falcons are easy enough to figure out. Raiders fans go to games more for the atmosphere than to actually support their team. Saints fans have never really supported that team unless there's a chance to go to the playoffs which is a rarity. And finally Fin fans, they're on the list because I get sick and tired of seeing that stadium half full of the other teams fans. Particularly Jets and Bills fans. It's sickenng.

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

hey heck you too budday... and if possible i would go to all the home games no matter the record but i live across the country and can not afford plane tickets hotel expense and game tickets weekly

4. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Bills fans are the worst. And proud of it. Hey eh, hey eh!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1njNpH4kLc"]YouTube - Drunk Buffalo Bills Fan[/ame]

5. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I think bandwagon fans are the absolute worst. And totally unrealistic homers. :icon_eek:

6. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

So in other words Bandi....you hate Pats fans to?:icon_cheesygrin:

7. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

:rofl: Well...I am a Top Dawg, Spanky and Cletus fan. :icon_cheesygrin:

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

i have to give honorary mention to the steelers fans, not that they assult people or don't support their team but they just have this horrible skunk-like stink about them. i think a bar of soap is as foreign to the pittsburgh fanbase as a prosititue is to the taliban. :icon_cool:

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Well when your towels are dirtier and nastier then you were before you got in the shower that smell is really not gonna go away

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

i guess that explains the term "terrible towel".

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

probably spooge infested towel