Worst NFL Stadiums?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by TDJets72027, Aug 31, 2007.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I laugh my butt of when people say that Soldier Field looks like a space ship from the outside, DUH. Thats true but once you are inside that stadium, it's awesome inside.

2. tigersucs

tigersucs nfl-fans refugee

Three Rivers was excellent in its day but as some have said before it was a cookie cutter along with The Vet and Riverfront. The thing that I miss from 3RS that is not present in Heinz is the noise. Plus the field at Heinz is terrible. Was at the game against Cincinnati that they brought the steamrollers out at the half. Friend and I laughed at that as we waited for them to smack into each other. :icon_eek:

3. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i went and watched the raiders play the browns there a few years back and yea that place freaking sucks

4. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

hmm... I was wondering why it had 2 names.

I actually like how old and run down it is. I really got into the spirit of the game there... as long as no one is in danger I think it's perfect the way it is.

As a side note, that saxaphone guy is awesome... he's so nice and hillarious in those gold boots. I even got his business card... lol.

5. DaBearsrule4ever

Wern't there talks about the 49ers getting a new stadium in Santa Clara or is that a dead issue right now?

6. bossplaya000

bossplaya000 Bitch I'm the boss

Metrodome blows butt.. Minnesota really needs an outdoor stadium.. Bring the cold weather as an advantage..

7. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Agreed

8. DaBearsrule4ever

I've never been to the Metro Dome but from seeing it on tv, it does look like a total dump.

9. NJeMKay

NJeMKay Starter

Yeah... Plus the place just looks heckin boring. Doesn't look like it has any character. I guess you can say that about a lot of NFL stadiums, though.

10. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

I'll have to agree with you on that . Nothing beats going to a game in december and its freezing and snow falling. All ya need is your normal gear, Carharts and beer.
    I love the Ralph in the winter.
    [​IMG]