WR Antonio Bryant Wants To Stay With Buccaneers

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay Buccaneers' started by Sweets, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Antonio Bryant, 28, can become an unrestricted free agent after the season and the seven-year veteran said he would like to remain with the Bucs, particularly with Josh Freeman. "You know, with a guy like Josh Freeman? All day," Bryant said. "And a lot of the guys here, my coach, Richard Mann … yeah. I like some of the things Coach Raheem (Morris) is doing. But a lot of that doesn't involve me, so I don't know. "It's not like I'm running around here asking for a whole bunch of money. I'm just trying to go out here and produce on the field."

Source: St. Petersburg Times

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

"It's not like I'm running around here asking for a whole bunch of money. I'm just trying to go out here and produce on the field."

um, actually, you're wrong Antonio. You said earlier this season that you wanted a long-term guaranteed contract and since you didn't have one, you would be less likely to give the Bucs your full effort or play hurt..................... freaking idiot. i don't like this guy.

http://gridironfans.com/forums/late...tonio-bryant-says-free-agent-status-will.html

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Good call Cap'n!

:icon_lol: