WR Terrell Owens Wants To Get Back In The NFL

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Sweets, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Terrell Owens last played for the Cincinnati Bengals in 2010 finishing the season on injured reserve for the first time in his 15-year NFL career. Owens is now toiling for the Allen Wrangler of the IFL but still wants back in the NFL according to Jim Miller of CSNChicago.com. “Definitely, that is the plan," Owens told Miller during an interview on SirusXM NFL Radio. "I’m keeping myself in shape. I’m sure everyone knows I’m playing in the Indoor Football League with the Allen Wranglers. We’re 5-1 right now and I’m having fun. I’m using it as a way to keep myself in shape to play a few more years.†“As far as health, I’m fine. I’m just looking for an opportunity." Owens said. "The Indoor League is quicker…it’s faster than the outdoor game. It has enhanced my route running ability. If anything, I’ve benefited from, and noticed how quick coming in and out of my breaks I’ve become.†“I cannot say why I’m not on a team other than that I can tell you about what I will give your team every Sunday. I have always earned my place on a team. I don’t mind coming in playing for the minimum and working my way up,†Owens said. Owens did want to set the record straight concerning how he is perceived: “A lot of people have said I’ve thrown QBs under the bus, this and that and rightfully so. I have had some moments where I have said some things at the wrong time. Those were years where I was younger, now I’ve matured more. I’m in a different head space so to speak.â€

Source: The Redzone

2. bossco

bossco Rookie

Good luck. I would of rather have had sf pick owens over moss.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Did last year teach him nothing? He should change his name to AIDS because no one wants him.

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

he wants the money cause he is broke

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVGX9XBpgrs"]Terrell Owens gets owned in Arena Football - YouTube[/ame]

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

T.O. wants to get to the NFL and people in hell want ice water...good luck with both...