WrestleMania XXVI

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Feb 23, 2010.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I was thinking that after my last post in this thread. I guess it pays off to be a close friend of Triple H. How other wrestlers feel safe in the ring with Batista is beyond me.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Battisa should be banned from the ring for life

no quesiton about it

3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

Here's a highlight video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdxxMYjfMWE]YouTube - WWE Wrestlemania 26 Highlights - Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker - John Cena vs Batista[/ame]

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I can understand a botched move every now and then because it will happen from time to time. However, not multiple botches match after match.

5. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Dark Match: Yoshi Tatsu won by last eliminating Zack Ryder in a 26-man battle royal - The other participants were: Carlito, Caylen Croft, Chris Masters, David Hart Smith, Finlay, Goldust, The Great Khali, Hornswoggle, Jimmy Wang Yang, JTG, Kung Fu Naki, Luke Gallows, Mark Henry, Mike Knox, Primo, Santino Marella, Shad Gaspard, Slam Master J, Trent Barreta, Tyler Reks, Tyson Kidd, Vance Archer, Vladimir Kozlov, and William Regal

The Big Show and The Miz (c) defeated John Morrison and R-Truth to retain the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship

Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase

Jack Swagger defeated Dolph Ziggler, Shelton Benjamin, Drew McIntyre, Christian, Montel Vontavious Porter, Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston and Kane in the Money in the Bank ladder match

Triple H defeated Sheamus

Rey Mysterio defeated CM Punk

Bret Hart defeated Vince McMahon in a No Holds Barred Lumberjack Match

Chris Jericho (c) defeated Edge to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

Michelle McCool, Layla, Maryse, Alicia Fox and Vickie Guerrero defeated Mickie James, Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres, Gail Kim and Beth Phoenix

John Cena defeated Batista (c) for the WWE Championship

The Undertaker defeated Shawn Michaels