Wrestling Memes!

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by misfitz, Dec 19, 2012.

1. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

Thought this may be fun to do. I will post up the funniest wrestling memes i can find much like the NFL one i have going

2. misfitz

3. misfitz

4. misfitz

5. misfitz

6. misfitz

[​IMG]

For those that don't know thats Tyson Kidd.

7. misfitz

8. misfitz

9. misfitz

10. misfitz

Let me know what you guys think of these and lets get some conversation going and anyone that can find some are more than welcome to post them!

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

13. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Not to be a rod but not very funny. The Sin Cara one pissed me off just b/c(not calling you one) WWE marks think he's crap. He's more accomplished than Tyson Kidd can ever dream to be and most accomplished than 2/3 of the WWE roster. Not his fault he has to slow down to work with "meh" WWE talent. If there was a legit cruiserweight division he'd have some AMAZING matches and would be one of the best workers in the company. But yeah, they aren't too funny.

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

15. misfitz

Sin Cara has been a botch factory in WWE. They are both talented it was pretty funny lighten up man your always so grouchy. Also Tyson Kidd if he is pushed can be extremely good. Kid has a ton of potential.

Yes Sin Cara had to change his wrestling style because it doesnt blend with the WWE way and they should have had him in developmental a little while before the WWE brought him up but still he still had plenty of botches including some really hilarious ones