'Write It Down,' Arizona Cardinals Will Be In Super Bowl 50, Says Bruce Arians

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by markaz, Feb 4, 2015.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians is ready to make some bold declarations. He was named the NFL Coach of the Year for the 2014 season, one in which the Cardinals went 11-5 and made the playoffs despite a long list of injuries to key players.

No longer worried about last season, he is ready to set the bar high for 2015.

In a recent radio interview, he declared that nothing short of the Super Bowl is enough.He felt all season that the group of players he had was good enough to win it all this year at University of Phoenix Stadium. In fact, the message all season was not to let another team dress in their dressing room.

After getting the Coach of the Year Award, he turned that message around, asSuper Bowl50 will be played at Levi''s Stadium, the home field of theSan Francisco 49ers.

When asked what Arians planned to be doing next year for the Super Bowl, he quickly said, "Playing."

"We're dressing in (San Francisco's) locker room," he said. "We can write it down today." [More]

revengeofthebirds.com

2. markaz

Only thing important is what his players think about him making this declaration. They're either going to be "STFU!" or pumped that their leader is so damn confident. I just hope his successes wherever he's been haven't gone to his head and all I can say is "Show me the money!"

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Is Kurt Warner coming out of retirement? Is he mad because he didn't make the HOF and wants to prove a point?

Otherwise I don't see how that could happen...

4. markaz

Carson Palmer is Arians only option and may be able to be effective after ACL surgery, but the fact remains the Cards have no offensive line (except Veldheer) and no running game. Only a miracle of Biblical proportions will make Arians prophetic.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I don't think Palmer can give you guys a full 16-game season anymore. Better get a decent back-up.

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Didn't Rex say that exact same thing once?