Your Thoughts On Matt Cassel (So Far)

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by warcrychief, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

I thought Thigpen was alright for a backup, I just hated his arm.

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:icon_rolleyes:

3. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

No way Belichik would have ever considered running a guy like that out there.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Again you are MISSING MY POINT! Had it been Thigpen starting for NE he would have done the same as Cassel if not better. And you boy was expected to be cut but got lucky. And yea Bellicheat did trust someone like that on the field. His name is Matt Cassel.

5. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

You don't have a point...that's what I'm trying to tell you. You have Thigpen now and you don't have Cassel. Be happy with that and move on.

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Just because you can't seem to comprehend my point doesn't mean I don't have one.

7. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Your point is that Thigpen is the same as Cassel. I really can't agree. Cassel has a much better arm, Thigpen could hardly get the ball 30 yards down the field. His decision making stunk too.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Not that they are the same, but people are looking at Cassel's stats and his record last year and don't put it into the context that Cassel had a much better team that what Thigpen had to deal with. Throwing the ball to Radny Moss and Wes Welker can make any QB look like an allstar.

10. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

B.S. he has only 2 INTs this year. i think he can read them just fine. He just doesnt have any good WR's to throw to.

11. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

That's why he only has 2 picks. Rather than throw into those defenses, he holds the ball and takes sacks.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What is our offensive time on the field vs defense's time on the field?

13. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

a little to alot?

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Is that a specific stat?

15. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

its pretty specific....... I got it from the source...... pulled it out of my butt.com

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_lol:

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Take him or leave him. I don't think he's necessarily doing any better than Tyler Thigpen would've.

Time of Possession is a stat Herm.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Chiefs Average 29:40/game. The best is the Giants at 36:23/game. Worst is Oakland at 25:17/game.

19. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

20. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Thats better than throwing a pick 6.