Zeke and the Bar-Fighters, Episode One Million

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SportsChump, Jul 19, 2017.

1. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

I work in a bar.

I know, I know. You’re all rolling your eyes and mumbling to yourself that you’ve heard this story before.

Allow me to rephrase.

I work in a bar where adults come to relax, have a good time, partake in a good meal and don’t have to worry about a fight breaking out every ten seconds.

In my three-and-a-half years of working at said establishment (and I’m knocking on wood), I can’t recall a major ruckus ever breaking out.

Maybe that’s because Ezekiel Elliott hasn’t been there.

Carry on at: http://sportschump.net/2017/07/19/zeke-bar-fighters-episode-one-million/19240/

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm in my mid-30's...in fact, I turn 35 next week, and I clearly remember myself lacking the common sense to avoid bar or street fights back when I was 21. Of course, I didn't have a multi-million dollar contract at the time, but at least I can relate, all right?

Good thing we have that OL...I don't think Zeke is going to last more than one or two more years in the league, let alone with the Cowboys...

3. SportsChump

SportsChump Well-Known

Interesting wager, Teej.

I think Zeke'll last longer than that... if only because the league has very little priorities in who it keeps as a player.