The 2014 Fantasy Football Draft is quickly approaching, and so is your need for a draft guide. With Fantasy Knuckleheads 2014 Fantasy Football Draft Guide you're literally guaranteed to make the playoffs or we will give you your money back.
Our Draft Guide Includes
- Draft Cheat Sheets customizable and online. We use VOA and are the only system online with Next VOA predictions. VOA = Value over average, which gives you insight the other drafters don't have so you can draft the highest scoring team possible.
- Live Q&A with the guru's at Fantasy Knuckleheads. Everyone that uses our system comes back for more each and every single season. Live support in the forum and via Google hangouts.
- Player tracker (text and email) that allows you to watch players injury status (among other things) during the season - guaranteed you'll never start an inactive player.
- Waiver Wire notifications so you'll know the trending players before anyone else in your league.
- IDP cheat sheets
- And more, but we like to keep it Fast - Simple - Powerful, so you can quickly prepare for your draft and dominate the entire season.
I won 122-73 for the first time in 4 years. Thanks for all the work you and your staff put in so that I may enjoy the spoils of being the champion!
If you're new to fantasy football and preparing for you draft I recommend you check out the wiki to get a quick overview of what you're dealing with. New comers to the fantasy football game can quickly be overwhelmed with the nuances of the draft and in season details.
There's a ton of information online to help you prepare for the draft. We put together a free video training series to help people compile their own draft guide / cheat sheets. Here's the final video of the series, which gives you a good overview of what was taught and the final outcome.
Do's and Don'ts
- Pay no attention to the presorted rankings within the draft software you're league is using to draft. These are not representative of your leagues scoring settings and don't show you the optimal draft picks. Just because they're on top of that list within the draft software, doesn't mean they're your best pick. I don't care if you use our draft cheat sheets, but be sure to find a custom cheat sheet from somewhere! Break them down by position and make tiers for each position. Free excel cheat sheet guide.
- When to draft a certain position depends on your league scoring and flow of the draft, be prepared with a customized cheat sheet!
- Quarterback is deep, there's easily 1 quality QB for each team in a 12 team league. Depending on how your draft is going, you should be able to draft a quality QB in the 5th round, no problem. Quality QB like Jay Cutler and RG III can be found in the mid rounds and will provide quality fantasy points.
- Outside of the top 2 tight ends, I'd wait until after rounds 6 or 7 to draft a TE. It's another deep position with plenty of high upside picks later in the draft and the point scoring difference after the top 2 TE's isn't that big.
- WR is super deep, but all of the proven quality producers will be gone by round 5. Do your sleeper homework and be prepared to make several upside WR picks later in the draft.
[button color="green" link="https://fantasyknuckleheads.com/fantasy-football-draft-and-in-season-packages/"]Click here to Dominate your league![/button]