But not much more... It's hard to explain and since Im on a roll with list I'll stick with that to breakdown Matt Leinart
Reason's why Leinart could have success this week:
- A great running game.
- Coming out of a bye week.
- Andre Johnson
- He finally has a chance to prove himself with no one breathing down his back
- Has had some time to mature, learn and get over his need to do beer bongs.
On the flip side, this is why Leinart will fail in week 12:
- A great running game (like how that works?)
- The Jag are tight when it comes to points allowed to QB, currently ranked 26th!
- Houston's defense will keep the score low, limiting the need to air it out.
For those of you that don't give a flip about Leinart, here's the rest.
[table “136” not found /]