One of the many ways I use the "Personal Agent" is to watch guys I think are emerging but I haven't yet decided to pick them up. After all, I've already got a loaded bench and I won't drop just for the sake of dropping.
Here's who I'm watching headed into week 2. These guys could be waiver wire pickups (for my team) in the near future if they continue to draw good PR and/or fantasy numbers. All of this information is sent to me via my "Personal Agent".
So here's who I'm watching with my Personal Agent:
- Greg Camarillo - Sure handed and smart, small chance to develop with Favre
- Rob Gronkowski - High powered offense in need of a pass catching TE
- Kareem Huggins - When the Cadillac break down I'll be ready
- Legedu Naanee - One more strong showing and he's all mine
- Devin Aromashodu - 10 targets in week 1, what does week 2 hold?
- Mark Clayton - 16 targets and 10 rec in week 1, a couple more like this and we have strong PPR WR in 2010
- Mike Williams - both Williams are sleepers this year, a couple more games will tell the tale!
- Sign up for our personal agent and get the fastest waiver wire alerts on the web!
- We watch all the games and let you know the instant a hot waiver wire pick up is available, last year we identified over 20 break out players like Jamaal Charles and Miles Austin. Our subscriber knew before anyone else on the internet & had first dibs on the waiver wire pickup in their league.
- Select up to 20 players and we will email you the instant news is available such as: injury updates, issues at practice or during the game. Great for watching sleepers and your fantasy starters and the injury report!
- Weather reports before the game, never start a QB or WR in the wind or rain again.
- Real time updates 7 days a week.
- Trade Advice in our forums, analysis and gut feelings by our own fantasy Guru’s.
- Start Sit Advice in our forums, analysis and gut feelings by our own fantasy Guru’s.
$12.95 Buy Now
Red Zone Package
$8.95 Buy Now
$6.95 Buy Now
Our goal is to make your entire season simple yet dominating and require as little research as possible; all while ensuring you dominate your league before, during and after the draft.