Week 12 is loaded with great team defense match-ups. The following teams are starting backup quarterbacks: Cleveland, Rams, Colts and the Bears. On top of those games we have some glaring match-ups to exploit. So which ones do you target as streamers in your full season league? Who are you going to target in your cash games and GPP tournaments on FanDuel and DraftKings? These questions are answered in our sack ratings chart. Be sure to read my week 12 receivers versus pass defense article.
My Favorite Picks for Week 12
- TEN: Not only do they face a backup QB they face a 3rd string backup QB.
- PIT: Coming off a fabulous defensive effort last week they're now served up another tasty foe in what should be a walk through win.
- BUF: They don't face a backup QB, but they do get a horrible one. Bortles is playing really bad because he's playing hurt. Until he heals up you need to target him with your team defense. Buffalo is ranked #1 in QB pressure/hits/sacks and JAC is allowing the 5th most points to opposing team defenses.
- DEN: KC doesn't allow many points to opposing defenses but Alex Smith has been horrible as of late. This game features the lowest over/under of the week and is sure to be a defensive battle. I expect Smith to fail miserably here and Denver's defense could bring home the win with a TD.
- NO: The Saints will score at least 21 points. The Rams haven't scored 21 point this season even if you add up all their scores. Okay, maybe that's not totally correct but you get the point. The Rams will be forced to air it out in the second half and the Saints defense will feast on Goff. They have put together a solid 3 or 4 games on defense and now have most of their starters back healthy. The Rams only hope is to go for broke early in the game but we all know that's not their style. Can you tell I'm a Saints fan? Good luck this week!
Here's My Sack Ratings Chart