Here's week 14's QB rankings, the only 23 guys worth starting.
1. Aaron Rodgers @ Detroit - Roger's history is all we need to know he is going to torch Detroit.
2. Michael Vick @ Dallas - I don't even like Philly, but I like watching Vick
3. Drew Brees vs. St. Louis - The run game is humming and the deep passes keep coming.
4. Joe Flacco @ Houston (Monday) - After a disappointing lose look for a strong rebound.
5. Philip Rivers vs. Kansas City - KC can't stop the pass.
6. Jay Cutler vs. New England - The way Cutler and Brady are playing you know this is going to be a shoot out.
7. Peyton Manning @ Tennessee (Thursday) - If Tenn. can't move the ball look for Peyton to have a field day.
8. Tom Brady @ Chicago
9. Kyle Orton @ Arizona - I want to rank him higher, you have got to think the team will respond well to the coach change.
10. Eli Manning @ Minnesota - I need Eli big time this week
11. Ben Roethlisberger vs. Cincinnati - This guy loved his bloody nose, he looked like a kid on the play ground flaunting it. Should be a confidence boost for this week's matchup.
12. Josh Freeman @ Washington
13. Matt Ryan @ Carolina
14. Matt Schaub vs. Baltimore (Monday)
15. Mark Sanchez vs. Miami
16. Matt Cassel @ San Diego
17. Carson Palmer @ Pittsburgh
18. Jason Campbell @ Jacksonville
19. Jon Kitna vs. Philadelphia
20. Troy Smith (Alex Smith) vs. Seattle
21. Donovan McNabb vs. Tampa Bay
22. Sam Bradford @ New Orleans
23. David Garrard vs. Oakland