How To Read The Chart
- The "difference" column is what I'm sorting on in the chart below. The higher the negative number the better when looking for a team defense. But the "difference" column alone isn't the only thing I look at when picking a team defense.
- Now we want to look at fantasy points allowed by an offense to opposing defenses. This is the first column. Using the chart below as an example, CLE is ranked 2nd in points allowed to opposing defenses. The CIN D-line is ranked 25th best versus the Browns 32nd ranked O-line.
- Now look at implied points because Vegas is pretty good at this stuff.
- My top DST plays based on the chart below: CIN, MIN, DET.
- Top QB's to have time are: Matt Ryan, Kirk Cousins, Cam Newton and Jameis Winston.