The fantasy football playoff race is always tight until the end. Now that we've got our weekly pun out of the way, it's time to focus on the big picture: it's playoff time, and you need all the information you can get your hands on ahead of some enticing week 15 games. We'll glance at this week's most delectable matchups, injury concerns, and a sleeper or two to keep an eye on. Don't forget about the waiver wire; it's never too late to make a change or two to help get a leg up on your opponent. Whether you're gunning for that championship or just ready for the season to end (someone please send me a nice fruit basket, Stat) we've got your information right here. Ladies and gentlemen, here are your week 15 tight end rankings.
Remember: an asterisk (*) next to a player's name denotes a possible injury concern for that player.
Week 15 Tight End Rankings 1-10
1. Greg Olsen* vs NYG- Knee injury is a non-issue. He'll be due for another healthy dose of work against the G-men.
2. Rob Gronkowski* vs TEN- Back in action. It's always hard to go wrong with either Gronk or Greg.
3. Jordan Reed vs BUF- Looked like the player he is capable of being in week 14. Ditched the dropsies and marked his territory in the end-zone. Redskins will need him to produce against a tough Bills defense.
4. Delanie Walker @ NE- Marcus Mariota's security blanket has an even bigger part to play now that Kendall Wright (ribs) is looking questionable at best for week 15.
5. Antonio Gates vs MIA- The Chargers' receiving corps is a walking M*A*S*H* unit, leaving Gates plenty of opportunities in the passing game.
6. Tyler Eifert* @ SF- Back injury and concussion issues to consider, but if he plays he has a great matchup. Andy Dalton (thumb) on the shelf may be the biggest issue Eifert faces in week 15.
7. Gary Barnidge @ SEA- Big Play Barnidge got PAID ahead of week 14, and deservedly so. He also produced in a big way. Johnny Manziel is back at the controls (for now) which bodes well for Eifert. The receiving corps is battered to the max, so there will be plenty of targets coming Barnidge's way.
8. Travis Kelce @ BAL- Primed for a bounceback after a couple of quiet weeks. Good matchup against Baltimore.
9. Heath Miller vs DEN- Heath soaks up targets when old pal Ben Roethlisberger is at the helm. He'll likely be needed in a big way with Denver's defense likely to be locked in on trying to contain Antonio Brown, Martavis Bryant and company.
10. Julius Thomas vs ATL- Scored in 4 straight games for the upstart Jags. Next up for Julius: the hot mess otherwise known as the Atlanta Falcons in week 15.
Week 15 Tight End Rankings 11-32
11. Zach Ertz vs ARI
12. Richard Rodgers @ OAK
13. Benjamin Watson vs DET
14. Jason Witten vs NYJ
15. Eric Ebron @ NO
16. Charles Clay* @ WAS
17. Zach Miller @ MIN
18. Jordan Cameron @ SD
19. Jacob Tamme @ JAX
20. Kyle Rudolph vs CHI
21. Ryan Griffin @ IND
22. Austin Seferian-Jenkins @ STL
23. Vernon Davis @ PIT
24. Coby Fleener vs HOU
25. Scott Chandler* vs TEN
26. Luke Willson vs CLE
27. Will Tye vs CAR
28. Clive Walford vs GB
29. Vance McDonald* vs CIN
30. Dwayne Allen vs HOU
31. Crockett Gillmore* vs KC
32. Ladarius Green vs MIA
Week 15 Tight End Sleepers
Eric Ebron- Not really a sleeper per se, given his skills and excellent matchup, but fellow TE Brandon Pettigrew (knee) is out for the year, meaning Ebron may find himself out on the field more than usual.
Blake Bell vs CIN- Led the team in receiving last week with Vance McDonald (head) out. Has looked comfortable and earned a role since the Vernon Davis trade.
Vernon Davis @ PIT- Speaking of Vernon Davis and comfort, Davis has settled into his new home and is a reliable target for Brock Osweiler. He shook off a concussion scare to play and produce in week 14, and gets a Steelers D that has been known to bend against tight ends.
Darren Fells @ PHI- He's healthy and has a cake matchup against an Eagles D that is susceptible to big plays through the air.
Week 15 Tight End Injuries to Monitor
Greg Olsen (knee)
Rob Gronkowski (knee)
Scott Chandler (knee)
Tyler Eifert (concussion)
Charles Clay (back)
Vance McDonald (concussion)
Crockett Gillmore (back)
Good luck in week 15.