I'll keep this one short and sweet, if you already read my top adds at wide receiver, running back, quarterback and tight end, you know how I feel about the waiver wire. Week 2 (and 3 and 4) are the most important weeks to get your waiver wire budget spent as the best additions to your team will be had during the first four weeks of the NFL season. Here's some quick and dirty waiver wire picks at kicker and team defense. I like to stream my kicker and stream my team defense so you can think of it like that.
Team Defense Waiver Wire Adds
- Baltimore versus Oakland - Yes Please
- Tennessee Titans at Browns - Manziel turned the ball over three times with less than 3/4 playing time. The Titans are hot coming off a solid win and are my 1B steamer this week.
- Denver Broncos at Chiefs - They are a top-five unit against the Chiefs on Thursday night.
- New Orleans at Tampa - Angry and in the Dome!
- Washington Redskins - more of a GPP play in DFS tournaments, not your standard leagues.
Kicker Waiver Wire Adds
- Brandon McManus, Broncos - these three kickers are on solid offenses that look like they will start slow which makes them my top streaming options for week 2.
- Josh Brown, Giants -
- Zach Hocker, Saints - wow, just wow. This kid is the real deal and could be a solid play for the entire season.