Wide receivers require an insane amount of research. I don't spend near the amount of time on any other position before or after the draft. Initially, I'll only have a couple guys on my radar. But you can't go into the draft with just a handful of wide receivers on your radar. This is why we've got to figure out everybody's guy. You'll be able to get some fresh ideas from the links below and dominate your league.
- Gridiron Experts: Zero WR Targets for 2017 Likes D. Jackson and W. Snead from the NFC South. These guys will face of twice in 2017 in what is expects to be a shootout.
- So Called Fantasy Experts: Risers and Fallers, WR Edition Has B. Marshall and T. Pryor on the rise, you won't believe who's falling.
- Roto Experts: Dynasty League WR Rankings Looks at the impact of players on the move like J. Maclin and A. Jeffery.
- David Gonos: Top 75 WR Rankings and 3 Undervalued Tries to convince you that Austin, Benjamin and Cobb are worth consideration. He makes some good points, see what you think.
- We Talk Fantasy Sports: WR Rankings with Deep Sleepers Has Austin and Cobb outside of the top 50, perhaps they didn't read David's article above? Maybe they did, Benjamin is ranked 33rd.
- Fantasy Six Pack: PPR Mock Draft Study the wide receivers taken from round 3 to round 7, this is where you make your money at WR in the draft.
- Fantasy Knuckleheads: 3rd Year Wide Receivers Here's a trick I've learned to love, keeping track of those third year wide receivers. Much like a contract year running back, 3rd year wide receivers can make or break your fantasy team.
FNTSY: Has Plenty of Guest Giving Us Their Guy